We're currently hiring some ninjas to join our crew on various positions!
If you feel open to adventures, let's connect!
Even when there is no official Open Positions, do not hesitate to apply, present yourself, your experiences and your skills.
A dedicated form is here to connect with new talents!
3D Artist & Motion Designer
Passionate about film, video, edit, you love post-production.
Comfortable with the idea of working sometimes alone, sometimes with crew, wherever it happen, and without any 'in real life' office.
You are skilled and creative with your edit station, and have a lot of projects in mind.
You will put your organizational skills to work in the service of a vision and strategy that has several simultaneous fronts, and different types of activities.
We are full remote, working from world wide on Slack+Discord+Trello+Github...
Main missions :
- Create & Animate for clients (Web3, DAOs, Anons...)
- Create & Animate for Samouraï World
- Lead post-production sometimes, or being a crew member for an other director!
Secondary Missions :
- Connect with crew daily, to feel the team vibe & push the limits together
- Buidl projects from scratch to release
- Make proposals
Description of the required profile :
- We don't have any requirements except passion+hard skills+human feeling.
- Being passionated about Web3 is a big+
$$$$ : Depending on skills+projects
Full time / Part-time / Project focus / SamBounties
More about the Company :
Samouraï Coop is a production company and 360° agency born in 2017.
Carried by a young team passionate about creations, culture and technologies, it strives to create a dynamic of innovation to serve its customers, while defending independent creation within a very dynamic structure.
The company develops 3 complementary activities:
- Services for companies, institutions,...
- Productions (films, web series, events, NFTs, etc.)
- Consulting and technology services (Web3, Blockchain).
Organized as a "full remote" since 2020, Samouraï Coop's team gathers within the same agency various actors (directors, editors, technicians, artists, developers, graphic designers, motion designers...).
The culture of the company is that of a very small, passionate team, developing since 2017 an agile, innovative, and creative structure that uses technologies to develop various creative projects and consolidate jobs in a sustainable way.